- Initial Qualifications Course
- Initial Qualifications with Type Course
- Conversion Course
Training Support Services
ASG instructors are experienced professionals who also fly / maintain the aircraft they train. Flight Department Operational Assistance and Consultation are available from our cadre of professionals. Our Technicians are experienced trainers on Type and also provide On-The-Job Training and AMO operational assistance.
Full-Service training programs include Pilot Training Qualification, Technical Training, Line Indoctrination Qualification, Dispatch and Flight Attendant Qualification Courses. ASG custom tailors or develops specific courses to meet customer needs while meeting regulatory requirements.
Operational Line Support Services
Upon request, and based upon crew availability, ASG will provide qualified Training Captains, Captains, First Officers, Technicians, and Flight Attendants to support daily flight operations for Airlines. All crews will have formal training on the customer aircraft Type and be within twelve (12) months currency.
Internal Operations Support Services
ASG is equipped to dispatch a team of operational experts to support all required airline operations. A full complement of services are available. Assessment of the operational status of the airline will be undertaken, along with a full cost analysis. All aspects of the operation will be reviewed, to include meeting with the local Authorities. Upon completion of an operational audit/assessment, proposals will be presented outlining defined support services required.
ENTRY INTO SERVICE SUPPORT
Listed below are the Integrated Operational Support Services that ASG offers our Operators. These services may be combined with Training Support or customized to the Operator’s specific operational requirements. ASG is positioned to deploy a full Operational Start-Up Team to assist in all required airline operations.
Support Services include:
1. Flight Training Captains, Maintenance Director, Flight Attendants
• Flight Operations Management for Optimum Performance (Integration of International Aviation Standards) Regulatory Compliance
• Safety of Flight
• Operational Efficiency
• AOC Implementation
• IATA Audits
2. Airline Operations Manuals
3. Training Programs Implementation
4. Flight Operation Officers (Dispatcher) Requirements
5. Safety Management Systems (SMS)
6. Aircraft Maintenance Organization (AMO) implementation and support services
7. Candidate Assessments for:
• MPL to FO
• FO to PIC
• PIC to TRG PIC
• Chief Pilots
• DOS / DOT
8. Full Internal Operational Support